MC Meeting, Workshop and Training School, Bari 2017
The video of the Training School is now on YouTube. Subtitles available both in English and Italian.
Information and Submitted Abstracts Booklet
- Workshop “Signal and image processing for biomedical applications”, 22-23.09.2016, ESEO, Angers
Download Program and practical information
During this workshop a series of interviews with participants was made:
Dr Eric Tkaczyk, University of Tartu, Estonia
- International Quantum Cascade Lasers School and Workshop, Sunday 4 – Friday 9 September 2016, Cambridge, UK
- MC Meeting and Workshop, Barcelona and Terassa 2016
- Sixth Management Committee Meeting of Cost Action BM1205,
25-27th September 2015., Split, Croatia
- The International School and Conference on Photonics – Photonica 2015, 24-28 August 2015, Belgrade, Serbia
PHOTONICA2015 is conceived as a school for educating young scientists and the conference facilitating the exchange of new ideas and knowledge in cutting-edge research in Europe and beyond. It brings together not only the scientists from academic and government research institutions, but also the partners from high-tech industry. This concept proved to be very successful in the last three meetings, with participation of more than 150 eminent scientists and young researchers from the field of photonics.PHOTONICA2015 includes three COST Actions:
- MPNS COST Action MP1205 – Advances in Optofluidics: Integration of Optical Control and Photonics with Microfluidics (WG1 and WG3 meeting) (26-27 August)
- BMBS COST Action BM1205 – European Network for Skin Cancer Detection using Laser Imaging (24-28 August)
- MPNS COST Action MP1204 – TERA-MIR Radiation: Materials, Generation, Detection and Applications (24-28 August)
- Control of light and matter waves propagation and localization in photonic lattices (28-29 August)
- 7th International Graduate summer school – Biophotonics ’15, 6-13 June 2015, Island of Ven, Sweden.
- Fifth Management Committee Meeting of Cost Action BM1205, WGs scientific Meetings, Interdisciplinary Workshop “BIOPHOTONICS IN CANCER DETECTION: TECHNOLOGIES AND SENSING“
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, FCUP, Porto, Portugal, 4-5 May 2015.
- Fourth Management Committee Meeting of Cost Action BM1205, WGs scientific Meetings, Interdisciplinary Workshop “LASER IMAGING FOR SKIN CANCER DETECTION“
Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9 1105 Az, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 9-10 October 2014
- International School on Quantum Electronics
The Eighteenth issue of ISQE’14 will have place from 29 September to 3 October 2014 in town of Sozopol, Black Sea, Bulgaria. This year issue is co-organized with the COST action BM1205.
- Joint School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering and BM1205 and MP1204 COST Actions Training School in Terahertz, Mid Infrared and Millimetre Wave technology and its Application on Sensing and Imaging
University of Leeds, School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Leeds, UK, 14-16 July 2014.
- Workshop on Hyperspectral imaging in Medicine in Trondheim, Norway on 6-7 May 2014
- Third Management Committee Meeting of Cost Action BM1205, WGs scientific Meetings/Workshop,
Grand Hotel Excelsior, Great Siege Road, Floriana, FRN1810, Malta, BM1205 meeting room, 29-30 April 2014
APC Chair Presentation
- International Conference on THz and Mid Infrared Radiation and Applications to Cancer Detection Using Laser Imaging, October 10 – 11, 2013, Sheffiled Hallam University, United Kingdom
Book of Abstracts
- Second Management Committee Meeting of Cost Action BM1205, School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom (09. October 2013).
Presentation: “Skin cancer detection: overview on current strategies and future perspectives”, Prof. Dr. Iris Zalaudek and Elvira Moscarella, MD
- Training School PHOTONICA’13, 29. August 2013, Belgrade, Serbia
The conference web page
PHOTONICA’13 Proceedings are available for download. Publishing of Photonica’13 Proceedings is supported by COST
- First Management Committee (“Kick-Off”) Meeting of COST Action BM1205, COST Office, Brussels (19. March 2013)
COST- BM1205 Kick Off Meeting Presentation
- Annual Progress Conference, COST Domain – Biomedicine and Molecular Biosciences (BMBS) and DC BMBS meeting, 3-5 June 2012, Riga, Latvia