Beyond Conventional Tissue Imaging
Attendance to the School is Free of Charge
Registrations are closed.
Application Must be Submitted by February 3rd
A limited number of grants are made available by the BM1205 COST action to trainees from COST countries attending fully the school program. Local trainees are entitled for reimbursement of local transport and meals. All trainees must also register to e-cost website.
Trainees are encouraged to prepare a short oral presentation about their research, focusing on aspects they would like to discuss with trainers. Students will present their project/research during the afternoon sessions and receive the feedback from trainers during the following Focus Groups.
Title and topic of the presentation, together with the expression of special interest to be discussed with trainers should be sent to Organizers of the Training School: email@example.com and D.Indjin@leeds.ac.uk
- Infrared Nanospectroscopy
- Label-free Super-resolution Imaging
- Nanophotonics Nanoscopy
- Optical Coherent Endomicroscopy
- Optical Correlation Imaging
- Plenoptic Imaging
Trainers – Tutors
- Stefano Buzzaccaro, Polytechnic University of Milan, IT
- Milena D’Angelo, University of Bari, IT
- Daniel Martijn de Bruin, AMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Dror Fixler, University of Bar-Ilan, Ramat Gan, IL
- Cinzia Giannini, Inst. of Cristallography – CNR, Bari, IT
- Rainer Hillenbrand, University of San Sebastian, ES
Organization – Chairs
- Maurizio Dabbicco, University of Bari, Italy
- Dragan Indjin, University of Leeds, United Kingdom