Download the Final Programme (updated: 2015-09-23)
BM1205 Action Meetings/Workshop Venue
Hotel Park is the oldest and most popular hotel for Split residents and their guests. Since its opening back in 1921 the hotel was and remains the most prestigious venue for all social and political events in Split.
The hotel is located in the elite part of town, next to the famous beach Bačvice (blue flag award), 10 minutes walking to the centre (Diocletian’s Palace) and 5 walking to the ferry, bus, and ailway terminals and 20 km from Split Airport. With all the changes the hotel has a new look but remains true to our tradition and atmosphere – classic sophisticated space at hotel Park with a modern flair.
Hatzeov Perivoj 3
HR – 21000 Split, Republic of Croatia
Phone: +385 (0)21 406 400
All the members that are planning to attend the COST meeting in Split (25th to 27th September 2015) are encouraged to make their accommodation reservations as soon as possible since Split is a very attractive touristic destination.
Links to some of the hotels:
- Hotel Art 4* http://www.arthotel.hr/index-en.html
- Hotel Adriana 3* http://hotel-adriana.com/
- Hotel As 3* http://www.hotelas-split.com/
- Hotel Jadran 3* http://hoteljadran.eu/en/
- Hotel Slavija 3* http://www.hotelslavija.hr/
- Hotel Peristil 3* http://www.booking.com/hotel/hr/peristil.en-gb.html
- Hotel Villa Diana 3* http://www.hotelvilladianasplit.com/
More hotel links can be found at http://www.visitsplit.com/en/hotels/
To find the apartments within the range of 120 EUR per night (which is the amount reimbursed by COST travel reimbursement rules) we recommend to visit https://www.airbnb.com/